3.23.2008

Job 37:9

Today we presented our ministry at Callie Harbin Baptist Church in Villa Rica, Georgia.


I met Pastor Corey Gordon when he came to FBBC for a Pastor's School of Discipleship. One of the regular teachers was not available so I was asked to step in. We hit it off and without me asking, he invited me to come to his church and present our ministry.

Okay, without further ado....Both the girls looked really cute in their new dresses. Erika took much time and care to make sure they had matching dresses with coordinating accessories. If you are a female, you appreciate these details...if you are a male, you probably scrolled right past this paragraph.


Afterward Pastor Gordon stated that the church will be partnering with us monthly to reach Italy with the gospel of Christ!

Today was a great day. Pastor Gordon and his family love the Lord and are very enjoyable to be around.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a great guy! Those girls look so cute in those outfits :)

Anonymous said...

When is Mike going to dress up cute like that?

Anonymous said...

You could all match!

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Nelson - I would start wearing yellow and black dresses if I thought it would help! I just know I would not be as cute!

Anonymous said...

You could do black dress pants with a black shirt and yellow tie...

amy said...

Erika. I have this funny feeling that when the girls grow up and have to dig the pictures out they will tend to be more on the excited side than most of us... you do real good work missionary mom! :)

jen said...

just think of all the total strangers in Italy who will stop to talk to you just because your girls are wearing MATCHING DRESSES!! You could start a whole new missions method!!!