9.07.2008

Mark 6:9!

Sometimes I think deputation is really hard...and it is. Last night I thought about that as I sat on the porch of our host home in Pennsylvania with Natalia.

But as I sat there watching her blow bubbles I was reminded that I am also having a great time and making beautiful memories in the process.


After a rough night of “sleep” last night we presented our ministry in both churches services today as well as teaching the adult Sunday school class.

The Bible Baptist Church of Burnham, PA is very warm and laid back. They made us feel very comfortable right away. Pastor Walters preached in a collared shirt and sandals. Erika and I shared a laugh when we realized that I was "slightly" overdressed for the services.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have worn your flip flops.

Anonymous said...

things have changed....:)

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip.
~orange girl