1.30.2008

Proverbs 25:25

I love to get mail. Sometimes I even look outside the window to see if the mailman is coming! For whatever reason, I look forward to it.

Maybe it is fun sorting through all the ads, junk mail and silliness looking for the treasure.

It usually goes something like this...

- Chase credit card application for Erika Barone
- PartyLite invitation for Erika (From someone she does not really know)
- RG&E bill
- Pampered Chef invitation for Erika
- Chase credit card application for Michael Barone
- Mary Kay party invitation for Erika (From someone she does not really know)
- Treasure!

Sometimes a book arrives that I ordered. Other times an encouraging note.

Today this came!

Churches are all different when it comes to informing missionaries whether or not they are going to take us on. We have been in churches were they take us on during the service. That is always a blessing. Other times the pastor calls and lets us know. Other times, they send a letter in the mail. Maybe that is why I like getting the mail!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Janice said...

Do you have a book started for things such as this? Maybe you should let Erika go to the next scrapbooking party... just to help you out!

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Great idea Jan! It will only take a few days before we get a postcard in the mail inviting Erika to a scrapbook party! I will let her go!

Savannah said...

I'm so happy for your family and all this excitment! Erika said that ya'll might be in my town sometime! Very exciting!!

And btw,these days,I know that feeling of looking for the post man!...I love to see if there are any treasure letters from a certain someone;)

& Yesterday I got my pass port treasure! Yay!

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Savannah -

When we get down your way we will have to get together!

Great to hear that you got your passport! April or June? I think is great! Stay in touch!

Erika

Victoria said...

If you don't go to the parties, those invites stop coming.

If you keep going to those churches, the support will keep on coming.

If you continue going to God, the blessings will keep on showering down upon you.

Happy for you!