7.18.2007

Philippians 1:3

Today I was putting some of our packets together to send to pastors and I realized how thankful I am for true servants of Christ who used their talents for the Lord and helped us with our materials.

Jen Hale deserves a thousand thank-yous for her willingness to help with our banners, folder, brochure, and prayer card. Every pastor I have shown our materials to has commented how nice of a job she did. Pastor Grace was literally taken back by how well the materials looked.

Andy Hinds spent countless hours working on our website. I am sort of a perfectionist (Jen might agree as well) and Andy was completely patient as we would sit there until 2:00 am drinking coffee and working on it. He ended up putting together what Pastor Billy Wood called "The best website" he has ever "seen for a deputizing missionary."

Andy Johnson put our DVD together despite being overloaded with all his other tasks. There was one night I met him at the church and was there with him until 10:00 pm working on it! I am overjoyed with the way it turned out. He really put together a first class video!

Honestly, I have no idea where we would be without friends like these. I thank my God for their work and labor of love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to give thanks! Mike, you are blessed to have such friends helping you out in your ministry... Others would have to pay HUNDREDS, if not Thousands of dollars to get the quality of material that you have been able to put together. Praise be to God.

Anonymous said...

Great work.