Getting it done...

This past weekend found us at Hunters Creek Baptist Church.

I noticed something as I walked around the church that really grabbed my attention. As I counted the number of missionaries they support I realized that there are more missionaries supported by this church than there are church members. To put this in perspective - I attend a missions-minded church where on a given Sunday 1,800 people will attend. We, however, would find it difficult to adequately support 1,800 missionaries.

To say the very least, I was thoroughly impressed by this display of their devotion to the gospel.

Hunters Creek will begin supporting us in January. I am glad we are part of their missions family.


Anonymous said...

you are now the proud owner of an italian flag

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that we can now be a part not only prayerfully but financially as well. We love you guys!!!