6.14.2008

Malachi 4:6


Father's Day

"And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers..."

I love being a papa. One of the things that makes traveling so often to different churches bearable is having my two girls with me. Recently we arrived to a church early - and it was just so nice playing outside and enjoying the warm air with them.

My two girls are so special - they make me smile and melt without effort.

I know this is not good, but they pretty much have their way with me. For example the other day Natalia wanted to watch a cartoon and I told her "Natalia, maybe later." She proceeded to put both her hands on my cheeks, give me a kiss and said "I love you papa." We then watched the cartoon together.

Words can not express how thankful I am for my two girls. They are so precious to me. I love you Natalia and Ellia.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is precious michael...

Janice said...

You better toughen up now, my friend, because it does not get any easier, and the cartoons so very quickly turn into much more challenging issues, like cars and hair dye and boys and piercings and colleges and boys and dramatic emotional breakdowns over friends, and...

Well at least that is what my friends tell me! I actually have none of those problems ...YET! (Savannah will prove to be my challenge, as we have already established her sister can do no wrong...!)

Michael & Erika Barone said...

We love you too, Papa! Can we have a Ferrari when we turn 16? :) -Love, Natalia and Ellia