5.05.2008

Matthew 13:44

So many of the churches we visit are a blessing. First Bible Baptist Church in Blue Springs, Missouri is one of those churches!

The conference started Friday night with a missions banquet - Bobby Bonner preached.

Saturday they surprised all the missionaries and took us shopping.

Amongst other things I picked up a backup drive for my computer. A friend of mine failed to back up his computer once and it caused a lot of problems for him. I did not want that to happen to me. Erika picked up some new clothes for herself. Of course the girls were showered with gifts as well.

The following is a video capturing the silliness.

7 comments:

Mr. Young said...

That's fantastic! I'm glad deputation has been going well for you guys. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Yes, missionaries are special! I loved how Ellia was trying to eat your nose :)
~orange girl

Aaron Putney said...

i can relate to the people trying to drive off without me part :)
looks like a great time, praise the Lord

Hindsey said...

Michael, good idea with the backup drive... I tell people all the time to do that. Not everybody listens

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Andy - thanks! I know not every one listens...like I know one guy who is actually an IT guy for the fire department and he never listened to you! Caused him a lot of problems.

Anonymous said...

Hi, may I help you! The German marching music was great! LOL
It was an awesome privilege having your family stay in our home. We pray that you had a great time while you were here. If you are ever driving thru K.C. make sure you drop in. You will always have a special place in our heart.

- Hardins

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Jared - We are a blast! Loved getting to know you! Glad to know that you enjoyed our company as well...I was a little worried when you abandoned me at Gates! I thought we were not friends anymore.