4.11.2008

John 20:10

Ahhhhhhh.....

As much as we love meeting new people and visiting other churches, it just felt great to be home for our church's Missions Conference.

Reconnecting with friends.
Gleaning wisdom from the other missionary wives.
Being refreshed.

Michael presented our work in the Sunday AM service. If I had the camera with me I would have taken a picture and inserted it...

(Here)

Well...to give you an idea of what it would like it...it would look like this...only the guy in the picture would be a foot smaller and the screen would have a different picture.



We also had an opportunity to present our work to the children's church on Tuesday night! What a blast! The kids were so much fun! If I had the camera with me that night I would have taken some pictures and inserted them...

(Here)

A great week. Here are a few of the sights that were captured during the ladies luncheon...


2 comments:

Aaron Putney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

What a beautiful young lady with your daughter!

We loved having you guys home for a while! :)