6.25.2007

I John 5:14

What a blessing! The Lord really burdened my heart on Friday to spend the day in prayer. I spent the day praying as though everything depended on God. I prayed that He would continue to provide for the upcoming trip to San Francisco, that He would open up doors for meetings and that He would show His mighty hand in our deputation. Oh that this deputation would not be about me making thousands of calls to churches, trying to set up meetings to no avail! Rather, we want this deputation to be about Him and His glory!
 
A little while after praying, I had an opportunity to look at the computer – I had two e-mails. The first email was from some one saying he thought that he would be able to find a place for me to stay free of charge while in San Francisco. What a God! The next e-mail was one that stated they think they can line up a few meetings for me when I am in San Francisco! What a direct answer to prayer!
 
Each day our faith increases as God is showing us that He is in control, and that as long as we utterly depend on Him – “God’s work, done God’s way, will never lack God’s supply.” – Hudson Taylor

What a mighty God we serve!

2 comments:

Kevin P said...

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Hindsey said...

Hey, Michael, how was your trip to California?