10.28.2008

Twin City Baptist Church

Today finds us in Lunenburg, Massachusetts at Twin City Baptist Church. Upon arrival at Twin City Baptist Church there was another care package waiting for us. I must say we have the best friends in the whole world. It was filled with all kinds of fun treats and practical items for us travelers!


Lets just say watching Ellia eat a Sour Patch Kid was the highlight of our week!


On Sunday morning we did children's church. Cute group of kids. I asked them to think of foods from Italy - my first three answers were

1. Tacos
2. Rice
3. Salad

I tried to explain those are not really Italian foods but great answers.

Later on a young girl answered a question and finished with a sassy "By the way - tacos are an Italian food!" I guess she told me.


Tonight I present our ministry to the church and will also preach.

1 comment:

Kevin P said...

Is watching your daughter eat sour patch kids as the highlight of the week a positive thing or a negative thing...?